1) Earbud color? That is your complaint?
2) Um, you know there's an app for that, right?
3) Um, yeah, just force quit the sending app.
4) Back buttons are the responsibility of the app. Just because there is no dedicated hardware button does not mean the functionality is not there. If your favorite app does not have on, qvetch at them about it. It is a screen real estate vs phone real estate issue. Design choice. Screen real estate is cheap.
5) Yes, your rotation sensor is glitchy. Either that or you are holding it consistently at an angle that is just at the dividing line between the sensor heuristics. Any phone would have this issue, some at different angles than others.
6) Really?!? Lighting to 30-pin adaptors have been available from DAY ONE (and yes, they work on dock connector hardware. Also, they are NOT expensive, I got a lightning to 30-pin adaptor with built in card reader for $5!
7) Don't use the feature, but given the above evinced track record, I suspect there are easy solutions and that this is a non-problem.
More information about formatting options