SUNNYVALE, Calif.-- Retrevo, the first matchmaking service for consumers and electronics, today revealed the latest trends in consumer electronics (CE) from The Retrevo Pulse, a publicly-available consumer electronics index that maps daily trends in the CE industry across 40 categories and more than 4,000 products by price and demand. The Retrevo Pulse gives consumers valuable insights into the performance of the consumer electronics product categories, empowering them to be more confident shoppers.
Key findings for December 8 include:
* TVs and digital cameras show the most aggressive spikes in demand, according to the CE Demand Index. Big discounts on HDTVs on Black Friday and Cyber Monday propelled interest in the category. GPS, receivers, DVD players, laptops and home theater systems continue to register relatively strong demand as prices remain steady.
* Top Ten Searched Products on Cyber Monday on Retrevo:
1. Sharp AQUOS LC52SB55U TV
2. Magellan Roadmate 1412 GPS
3. Nikon CoolPix S60 Digital Camera
4. Vizio SV420XVT TV
5. Apple Macbook Laptop
6. Garmin Nuvi 205W GPS
7. Olympus 8-Megapixel FE-340 Digital Camera
8. Apple iPod Touch 8 GB MP3 Player
9. Sony BDP-S350 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player
10. Lenovo ThinkPad SL500 Laptop
Retrevo is the first matchmaker for people and electronics that makes finding, buying and using electronics products simple and fun. For more information, please visit http://www.retrevo.com.